Friday 3 February 2012

Packaging


Here I have done some packaging designs for Fruit Juice. I did the first image by first working out what length, width and height I needed it to be. I then found a picture of an orange and placed it inside the net covering three sides, I then got ingredients of the internet for orange flavour orange juice. For the Fruit Juice label, I first needed a bottle to put it round to get the measurements, so I went down to Waitrose and bought a bottle I thought would work best for my label. I then made the rectangle box for the product and then got an image of an orange and drew round it with the pen tool and then used the eye dropper tool to get the right colour for the different sections. I then got information about the product e.g. ingredients and Nutritional information and placed on the sides of the label, I then made a glue tab so I knew where to stick it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment